Mayweather to Bieber -- Welcome to the Private Jet Club!


1227-floyd-mayweather-justin-bieber-tmz-01

1st Rule of "Private Jet Club" ... TELL EVERYBODY ABOUT PRIVATE JET CLUB!!


After Justin Bieber showed off the brand new set of wings he got himself for Xmas, his pal (and boxing trainer) Floyd Mayweather welcomed him to one of the most elite clubs on the planet.


"@JustinBieber Welcome to the Jet Club!" Mayweather wrote.


1226-bieber-private-jet-christmas-INSTAGRAM-01"Yes, I got a 14 passenger jet. Got to give them another reason to hate, but I will motivate the people that are ambitious and want to be winners in life. I am guilty! "


He continued, "I'm materialistic & I'm motivated by money...but GOD is first in my life. GOD will not give you anything you can't handle. That's why GOD gave me the best hands in the business to pray with, box with and count money with."


Good to see he's stayin' humble ...


For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!