Don Lemon -- Plays the Victim Card in Apology for Cosby Oral Sex Question


breaking news


Don Lemon Apology Don Lemon apologized for suggesting an alleged Bill Cosby rape victim should have bitten him during oral sex -- pleading he wouldn't intentionally be insensitive because he's a sexual abuse victim himself.


In case you missed it ... during Tuesday's interview Lemon suggested the woman could have prevented Cosby from allegedly forcing her to perform oral sex. It came off like he was blaming the victim and angered a lot of viewers.


Lemon went on the air Wednesday afternoon and said, "As a victim myself I would never want to suggest that any victim could have prevented a rape. If my question struck anyone as insensitive, I’m sorry as that was not my intention."

Lemon revealed in 2010 that he was molested as a child.


111914_joan_tarshis_launch_v2