Mark Sanchez -- I'm Ready for My Jets Comeback ... If Jets Want Me Back


EXCLUSIVE


031614_mark_sanchez_launch NY Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez says he's ready for battle -- telling TMZ Sports his shoulder feels great and he's focused on winning back his starting job ... if management keeps him around.


Sanchez was leaving a friend's birthday party at Katsuya in Hollywood this weekend when we asked him about the torn labrum in his throwing shoulder that ended his 2013 season.


"Shoulder feels great, already throwing and I'll be ready to go here soon," Sanchez says.


When asked how he would feel about leaving NYC to come play for a West Coast team, the former USC superstar smiled at the idea but says he's committed to NY ... at least for now.


"I do love the West Coast, but I'm a Jet for 2 more years at least on my contract," Mark said ... "I love being there. I love New York. I've had a ball there."


Sanchez says he felt like things were going great before the injury -- and believed he was solidifying his spot as the starter over Geno Smith -- but the injury screwed everything up.


As for his future, Sanchez seems to be realistic about the situation -- "I know management has some decisions to make in the next few days ... so we'll see what happens."


He adds, "Whatever happens, it'll be great."


When is TMZ Sports?