T.I. vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. -- Brawl Erupts on Vegas Strip


EXCLUSIVE


0525-floyd-ti-getty-01

T.I. took a swing at Floyd Mayweather Jr. and it caused a chair-tossing brawl in the Fatburger on the Vegas Strip early Sunday morning ... TMZ has learned.


According to several witnesses ... Floyd was eating inside the Fatburger when T.I. walked up and started jawing at Floyd.


It's unclear what caused the beef, but we're told T.I. swung at Floyd ... and then their giant bodyguards jumped in ... and the whole scene exploded.


Las Vegas PD arrived just as Floyd was leaving and we're told T.I. was already gone.


Police confirm one guy suffered a minor injury during the fight, but he refused treatment and did not want to cooperate with investigating officers. In other words ... no snitching.


A rep for T.I. had no comment about the incident.


For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!