'Survivor' Runner-Up -- Cop Car Selfie After DWI Arrest


Breaking News


0112_jessica-kiper_police-car-selfieFormer "Survivor" runner-up Jessica Kiper was busted for DWI Saturday in New Orleans ... so she did what any other drunk fame-monger would do -- she snapped a selfie in the cop car.


Jessica -- who finished 3rd on Season 17 (and later appeared on "Celebrity Rehab") -- allegedly plowed into the back of another vehicle parked outside of a Baton Rouge high school.


Cops say Jessica was clearly hammered, so she was arrested and taken to the back of a squad car ... where she managed to snap a selfie. She was later taken to jail where she was booked nad eventually released.


But the next day, Jessica posted the selfie along with a rambling caption making fun of the situation ... saying, "In my 8 hours [in jail] I made my weakest cell mate my bitch."


She added, "#survivor was worse. Crossing this off my bucket list. #wakeupcall."


Jessica also predicted, "My mugshot is going to be as bad as my yearbook photos."


Here's the mug shot -- her yearbook pics must be pretty bad.


0112_jessica_kiper_mug