Kris Humphries -- Apologizes for Shot at Bruce Jenner ... 'I Was Too Vague'

0425-kris-humphries-tmz-01

Kris Humphries seemed pretty clear about Bruce Jenner when he said last night he got outta Dodge just in time, but he says he's now apologizing for being "vague."

Humphries -- who was married to Kim Kardashian and then fought the divorce tooth and nail -- tweeted last night, "Man, I'm glad I got out when I did #gottadoyou."

He just tweeted again, "I have and always will support Bruce hence #gottadoyou. Now recognize I was too vague and sincerely apologize for the way this came across."

0425-sub-kris-humphries-post-twitter-01It seems he's now saying he supports Jenner but is glad he's out of the Kardashian magnetic pull ... or something like that.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!