Terrelle Pryor -- I'm The Fastest QB in NFL ... But I Wanna Be Like Tom Brady


EXCLUSIVE


061414_terrell_pryor_launch


Terrelle Pryor knows he's the fastest QB in the NFL -- but the Seattle Seahawks star tells TMZ Sports he wants to be more than that ... he wants to be like Tom Brady.


Pryor was outside Hooray Henry's in Hollywood last night -- where he ran into a seemingly hammered Dennis Rodman -- before opening up about his NFL goals.


"I am the fastest QB ... but I wanna be more than that," Pryor told us ... "I wanna be great."


Pryor says he's busting his ass -- and studying guys like Tom Brady in the hopes of achieving his goal.


It's a pretty awesome clip -- and even if you're not a Seahawks fan, you can't help but want to root for this guy.


For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!