Toya Wright -- Jail Was a Nightmare ... I Wouldn't Wish It On My Worst Enemy


exclusive


1211-toya-wright-01

Toya Wright says her stint in jail was one of the worst experiences of her entire life ... claiming she's emotionally scarred ... even though she spent less than 24 hours behind bars.


As we previously reported, Wright -- Lil Wayne's ex-wfe/baby mama -- was locked up in Georgia yesterday after cops discovered a warrant out for her arrest during a routine traffic stop.


Toya tells us the whole thing stemmed from a speeding ticket that "slipped through the cracks."


But Toya, who appeared on the reality show "Toya and Tiny" -- is adamant she will never go back to jail because she's so traumatized by the things she saw on the inside.


Toya wouldn't get into specifics ... but says her fellow inmates were treated "inhumanely."


"I wouldn't wish jail time for my worst enemy," Toya says ... adding, "What I witnessed was so bad that I don't even want to leave the house right now."


Toya says she's even considering turning the experience into a positive by working as an "advocate of better treatment for prisoners."


As for the speeding ticket, Toya says, "Please believe I'm working on lightening up my lead foot."