Sharon Osbourne -- I'm Sorry I RIPPED 'The View' ... 'I'm Not Well'

Sharon Osbourne

I'm Sorry I RIPPED 'The View'

... 'I'm Not Well'



Breaking News


110713_sharon_osbourne_thetalk_primary_v2



Sharon Osbourne
says she feels TERRIBLE for telling the women of "The View" to go F-themselves ... and today she begged and pleaded for their forgiveness.

TMZ broke the story ... Sharon blasted Whoopi Goldberg, Jenny McCarthy and Sherri Shepherd during a bit on the "Arsenio Hall Show" earlier this week.


But clearly, Osbourne's had some smacktalker's remorse -- 'cause today on "The Talk," she completely backed off ... saying, "I'm not well ... I'm really just a loose cannon."


She also issued individual apologies to all of the ladies --and explained, "Unfortunately I was inappropriate and I was trying to be funny at somebody else's expense."


War over?